Live yoga classes built around a central theme to guide your practice. Every Wednesday at 19.00pm CET live on Zoom and uploaded to the class library.
This library will help you:
- cultivate a healthy, flexible and stronger body
- boost your confidence and get clearer on your life goals and purpose
- build a new and healthy or healthier routine and lifestyle
- understand your personal and most effective way of learning
- improve your knowlege of yoga and the language of yoga in English
- introduce you to self-development through the tools of yoga, meditation, pranayama, journaling and self-exploration
Who is the library for?
All our classes are in English and designed for those that speak English as a second language. That means the language used during class will be easily understood by you too. You don’t have to be a yoga expert either; yoga postures are explained in detail at a steady pace, so you won’t get lost. Perfect for beginners to advanced, from all cultural backgrounds.
How do I participate?
Joining is simple! Once you’ve enrolled in our monthly membership, you’ll receive an email with your login link to the live class every week. If you can’t make it live the classes will be uploaded to the platform so you can practise whenever time allows.
All that’s left to do is: dress comfortably, roll out your mat, and click the link in the email to join the Zoom class.
Can’t join the live class – go to the replay section to catch up. Here you’ll find all other class replays as well.